Lawyer specialising in Planning
Operamos en toda España y tenemos oficinas, a través de diversas colaboraciones, en Madrid, Barcelona, Sevilla y Córdoba. Si bien no contamos con delegaciones en el resto de territorios, podemos atender su asunto con máxima solvencia.
We are a law firm specialising in Planning, which provides services and acts throughout Spain, including Barcelona. We have offices in Madrid, Badajoz and Cordoba. We also have representative offices in Barcelona and Seville.
Planning law is a fundamental branch of the legal system in that it is responsible for regulating both land use and spatial planning, as well as the legal instruments through which these actions are carried out.
Planning law is characterised by its close relationship with other legal disciplines such as Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Environmental Law, Financial Law, Agrarian Law, among others.
Thus, in terms of its link with administrative law, this is the branch that contributes most extensively to the regulation and organisation of public administration in urban and land use planning matters.
We have a team of lawyers specialised in planning, with a long experience in the discipline, who will be able to advise you with the utmost professionalism and dedication.
Services we provide as Planning Lawyers:
This area of activity requires advice on planning operations of all kinds, trying to carry out the appropriate procedures in terms of land use and urban planning, paying special attention to those rights and obligations that correspond to the owners of the land.
Therefore, this aspect of the law covers advice on planning, management, execution and discipline to public administrations and private companies, which is why our planning lawyers undertake the following actions:
General planning advice
- It extends to the fields of planning, management, execution and discipline, including due diligence and legal reports of all kinds.
- Study and application of the provisions and mechanisms related to town planning law.
- Drafting and processing of urban planning and management agreements.
- Legal opinions on town planning matters.
General and development planning
Our planning lawyers also deal with:
- Drafting of general plans and sectorisation plans.
- Drafting of partial and special plans and urban development action programmes.
- Execution of urban development plans, whether public or private initiative.
- Constitution and intervention in compensation boards, conservation entities, collaborating urban development entities, among other matters, by lawyers who are experts in urban planning.
- Intervention in equidistribution projects (reparcelling, compensation) and urban development agreements.
Prior licences and qualifications
- Processing of specific authorisations and permits such as: authorisations on rural land, commercial licences, etc.
- Processing of municipal town planning licences by our town planning lawyers.
- Verification of the required authorisations and licences.
Our team of lawyers specialising in planning also undertakes the following actions:
- Formalisation of allegations and lodging of the relevant administrative and Administrative Litigation (Contencioso-Administrativo) appeals in those sanctioning procedures that have been initiated for the alleged commission of town planning infringements.
- Intervention in proceedings for the reestablishment of urban planning legality by virtue of which the acting Administration demands the restoration or reinstatement of the legality that has allegedly been violated (demolition of a building, closure of an activity, etc.).
The urban planning lawyers at Administrativando will study your case in depth, designing a defence strategy both before the Public Administration in question and before the Courts of Justice.